IT Inventory Management is also referred to as IT Asset Management. IT Inventory Management Software is an application developed to track, record, and manage an asset from the moment it is purchased to the moment it is disposed of. It supports IT operations by recording every moment of the life cycle of assets. It provides information such as where and by whom the assets in the business are used. Thus, it allows you to protect and monitor the most valuable assets of your business.
We can also say that IT Inventory Management is an organization's most practical way to maximize the efficiency of its IT assets. Such a monitoring process should not be neglected for the sake of the IT components of your business. A well-implemented IT Inventory Management simply saves your business both time and money.
What are the Types of IT Inventory Management?
- Hardware Asset Management: It provides the management of hardware assets such as computers, printers, keyboards. Hardware Asset Management monitors the lifecycle of your assets and ensures their efficient use.
- Software Asset Management: Provides end-to-end management of all software installed in business networks. Keeps track of the licenses you own, software, and much more. It enables them to operate in a harmonious and integrated manner. Software Asset Management and Hardware Asset Management are applications that work hand in hand with each other.
- Digital Asset Management: All documents, pictures, etc. that your business has paid for. It enables the management of digital data.
The Key Benefits of IT Inventory Management Software
- IT Inventory Management helps you to carry out and control your business processes in a systematic order.
- Allows you to use and distribute your assets effectively: Do you know how effectively you use your assets or whether they have the right distribution? Effective use of assets makes significant contributions to IT operations. IT Inventory Management Software is of great importance for efficient business processes.
- Saves you money: There is often inconsistency between the IT assets that businesses keep track of and what they own. An effective IT Inventory Management application provides you with important data about the type, function, volume, and amount of assets you own. So you can plan your assets for the future. You will find that you have made substantial cost savings.
- Improves management: IT Inventory Management Software will provide you with a visible form of management. You will be able to make faster and more effective decisions in management as you will analyze the status of your assets better.
The advantages of IT Inventory Management Software are not limited to the above:
- It provides proactive software compatibility, manages your licenses.
- It not only manages your assets but also supports the management of your IT services.
- It allows you to monitor the performance of vendors and suppliers as it offers transparent metrics.
- It provides a return on investment by optimizing your assets.
How Can Loggle Help Your Bussiness?
Loggle is an IT Asset Management Software where you can manage your IT assets from a single platform. With Loggle's IT Inventory Management solutions, you can keep your business assets up-to-date, secure and effective. Contact us for more information.